Thursday 12 June 2014

Soap and Glory First Impressions

I just love the packaging on S&G products and have heard rave reviews about orangeasm, as well as a few other bath products. I bought 3 travel sized products and was inspired to do the review as EssieButton did a brand focus on S&G. I will link the video below, however I haven't watched it yet as below I have formed my own opinions without her influence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE376wh_dzs

Hand Food
One of my favourite hand creams ever! Smells gorgeous, isn't greasy and the effects last all day. A very high quality product!



Shampoo
Normally I use Tresemme, and decided to use this travel sized one this morning and to be honest I didn't really like it. My hair doesn't feel soft or nourished. I will probably finish up the bottle, and wouldn't repurchase a full size.



Body wash
I have used the body wash a few times now - great smell and I love the packaging. I'm not sure that body wash is something that I'm fussed to spend extra on, but this is a good product and would be most likely to buy it as a gift for someone.



Moisturiser
A great moisturiser! It doesn't feel greasy and a little goes a long way, but I would recommend an extra more heavy duty moisturiser if you get very dry skin or have patches of dryness.


No comments:

Post a Comment