Thursday 15 May 2014

Body Shop Haul

After hijacking my friend's Body Shop discount card for a few hours, I made my way over and picked up a few things that I have wanted. For some reason, the photo arrangement reminds me of a Christmas tree...
 
 
The first product I picked up was a Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser, which I have used once and was pleased with. The smell of tea tree oil isn't my favourite to be honest, but I used to have severe acne and so prefer to use products with this in mind. The product was very light, which I hadn't really thought about (duh - it's a foam!). I wouldn't use this every day, but it's nice to use after having worn heavy foundation.
 
 
Secondly, I picked up this lipstick in shade 15 after having seen EssieButton wearing it. It's so pretty and buildable. I wore it fairly sheerly the first time, but next time I will build it up a little more.
 

 
 
This blush has honestly improved my entire face - a bold claim!! I have very pale skin and so finding a blush that puts colour in me, without looking too bright, can be a fine balance. I became unhappy with my previous regular blush since I was looking quite washed out compared to my friends in photos. This blush (03 Flushed) is a lot brighter and less peachy then my previous blush and suits me a lot better. I put far too much on at first, but it blended out really nicely so I was really happy with it. 9/10
 
 
 
I'm happy to say that I don't make too many impulse purchases, however this next one was... (Coconut Lip Butter) I smelt it and that was it - I was in love!

 
 
To be honest I didn't really need this but it was on a buy 1, get 1 50% off with the lip butter and therefore was £1.50. It's the Pink Grapefruit Body Puree (moisturiser). I have had it before so I know it works and smells delicious. To be honest, it's nothing that special, but it does the job and is travel sized.
 
 
That's all for now! I hope you enjoyed the post and let me know if you have any other Body Shop recommendations I should try out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment