Saturday 17 May 2014

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Review

I love this product! Spoiler - 10/10 :D
 
I don't normally like cream eye shadows (I once spent ages blending a golden cream eye shadow palette from Avon, only to have it crease within 10 minutes!) But this works more like a base and just seems to sit really nicely on your lid - no creasing and it stays looking vibrant all evening. I would definitely recommend this, as it's so straightforward to use.
 
 
L - Permanent taupe
R - On and on bronze
 
 
And this is what it looks like on the lid... (obviously these are taken in different lights)
 
 
Permanent taupe: this has the darkest shade in the Rimmel trio in shade 621 orion blended into the outer corner
 
 
On and on bronze: this is paired with the 17 eyes trio in Enraged in the outer corner and the Barry M kohl pencil in shade 10 (gold) in the tear duct
 
Let me know if you have tried this product and what you thought of it

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour tattoos too they are so good as bases, I also have permanent taupe and I have eternal gold!
    Emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I really love them! What would you pair eternal gold with in the crease? I wasn't sure when I was in boots, but would love some ideas as it's on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I wear eternal gold, I pair it with a colour from my MUA undress me too palette often a darker gold or a neutral shade, hope that helps!
    Em x

    ReplyDelete