Monday 12 May 2014

Fancy Dinner

I wanted to write a post regarding the look I wore for my university leavers' dinner, which is just before my final exams and graduation. I wanted something quite understated, yet different to the good old neutral eye, and this is what I came up with...

 

Eyes: Maybelline colour tattoo in permanent taupe; The Natural Collection eyeshadow in heather; darkest brown shade from the Rimmel eyeshadow trio in Orion; Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner in black; Maybelline define-a-brow in medium brown; Rimmel Kajal eye liner pencil in stormy grey

Lips: The Body Shop lipstick in shade 15; Rimmel exaggerate full colour lip liner in eastend snob (!)

Face: The Body Shop blush in flushed; Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation; Covergirl concealer in fair; Maybelline Fit me powder in 110

I got a few compliments, which was nice, and overall was quite happy with the look :) Let me know what you think in the comments xxx

2 comments:

  1. You looked fabulous!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've checked out your blog and I love your post on Taplow - especially your bag <3 Good luck with A-levels

      Delete