Saturday 10 May 2014

EYES-EYES-EYES

Although it's been done to death, I still stand by bronze-y eye shadow as being one of the most beautiful looks that works all year round. It's been popular for so long now, that I fear it will lose its interest :0 But for now, here are some of my budget favourites...


When I want something to look special, but am not feeling imaginative, I gravitate towards my 17 Eyes in Enraged It's super shimmery and a really nice formula.

 


This is the first thing I have ever owned from Sephora and it was a gift to me. It is such a nice palette, with all the basic bronzes (and a few greys/blacks) to a really nice smoky eye. The bottom left shade is a perfect inner tear duct shade. It would be great for travelling as you can do a lot of different looks with it.


Now this is a funny one! This was my very first bronze eye shadow I owned, from H&M! It's called Hot Sand I have one other duo from H&M that I wasn't as pleased with. The colour on the left is such a lovely shade for your brow bone, without appearing too glittery/white pigmented. I can't say I've ever bought more H&M make up after the second duo, but this bronze set is lovely.


Now to finish off with another shade from 17 (statuesque). This has a definite rose gold vibe - love it!

Comment below and let me know if I'm missing off any other of the best Drugstore eye shadows, as I would love to try some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment